Elder Cooper Siebers has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He will serve for 24 months in the Brazil, Rio de Janeiro mission. He enters the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center on 10 July 2013.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

97. Rio das Ostras, Rio de Janeiro

18 May 2015

[Well friends, this is what it has come to.  Cooper usually sends us a numbered update for the blog and then answers our personal emails as his time allows.  This week.  No numbered update.  I am not quite sure what to think of that.  How do you run this two year long marathon and then skip a checkpoint in the last quarter mile?  But we do know he is alive and well as I received the following from him personally.  -Oh, and Scott saw three charges on his card for McDonalds later that day. Clearly he has not lost sight of all that is important.]

So I'm pretty sure "trunky" came around as in packing your trunk or I guess suitcase. Something like that and it stuck. Trunky is that feeing of packing the suitcase and going home.

Still coughing, thinking today that it will never go away. I'm fine though, the fever has passed.

I watched riley's performance. It was incredible in video, I cant wait to actually see her live. She's amazing! What are her actual plans with all this?


So many things I want to comment on, but I remember that in two weeks we'll be able to talk about them in person so i'll just hold on  a bit longer! :D


[And so I give you- "Riley's performance"]


No comments:

Post a Comment