Elder Cooper Siebers has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He will serve for 24 months in the Brazil, Rio de Janeiro mission. He enters the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center on 10 July 2013.

Monday, October 20, 2014

67. Alcantara, Rio de Janeiro

20 October 2014

Hey everyone, just one more incredible week here in the mission. This week couldn't have gone any more smoothly than it did. I went on several divisions this week which included a day as a trio which was a new experience for me, but it was fun teaching with three!

I am so excited to be working in this ward. We have a new Ward Mission Leader who got back from his mission two weeks ago and is completely devoting all his time to help us. We had a correlation meeting this week with a newly called activities planner and we put some awesome things together for this week! We are going to start Ward Family Hone Evening, and some other activities to come with the holidays. I'm so stoked to be in this ward!

Y was also baptized this week, we got to the area and he had already been prepared by other elders, but he's awesome! He understands everything really well. He got to know the church through a member that invited him to sing in the stake choir. Always invite people to activities because you never know....


We had Stake Conference this week which was just full of surprises including President Cabral's appearance and talk. 

Also I got to see many familiar faces from Itaboraí! It's kinda weird to be transferred within the same stake, but awesome at the same time. I snapped a photo with Leo, I think it should have sent it to you by now....He said he had talked to mom and dad this week?
Life is swell, I'm excited for the future and just trying to soak up all that I can with the months remaining. I love you all!


Elder Siebers

No comments:

Post a Comment