Elder Cooper Siebers has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He will serve for 24 months in the Brazil, Rio de Janeiro mission. He enters the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center on 10 July 2013.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

80. Rio das Ostras, Rio de Janeiro

19 January 2015

Hey Everyone, 

How was everyone's week?  I know mom and dad had a swell time enjoying the beaches in Mexico. It must be nice to sit back and relax. We got nice beaches here, but we don't even go near them, SUPER DANGEROUS TERRITORY! 

Anyways, so this week was pretty excellent for the most part. X's baptism went over swimmingly. Some of his family members were present including his older sister, who cried during the ordinance. She told X how he is setting an example for everyone is the family (there are 11 siblings) and shes already so impressed with the changes he's made in just two weeks. 



That was the highlight of this week. The low light was that entire day (day of X's baptism) I was feeling terrible after lunch. I fought it off the entire day because we had a lot to do. That night I vomited BIG TIME! I felt terrible all day yesterday and I'm still at it today. It feels like the same thing I had in October when I went to the hospital. Thankfully I kept the doctors note on medication so I'll bring that to the pharmacy today to take it again. 

BIG NEWS. I found out today that X2 was baptized!!!! I can't even believe it and I'm soooo happy!!! Almost to the point of shedding tears! 

I love you all so much. Hope you all have an amazing week!

Elder Siebers


"...that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul unto repentance: and this is my joy" Alma 29:9

No comments:

Post a Comment